Delicious Mangoes from Aamwala!
Unlock the delicious aroma and flavor range of our Alphonso mangoes purchased from fresh from Aamrais in Konkan.
Each of our mangoes is carefully handpicked.
Our Mangoes are GI tag certified Naturally grown chemical free.
The best will be filtered and shipped to the market. Alphonso mango is considered to be the best mango and has an amazing aroma and excellent taste.
The unique flavor of Alphanso mangoes has earned them a massive fan base all across the globe. Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes is very rich in healthy food.
Hapus is second to none when it comes to taste and aroma. Mango, which accounts for 42% of the world's fruit production, is India's 'National Fruit.' Mango is not only delicious, but it is also rich in nutrients.
It is packed with beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A and vitamin B. Alphonso Mango is mostly eaten fresh.
100 grams of Alphonso mango contains:
- Water: 81.7 grams
- Dietary energy: 66 calories
- Protein: 0.7 grams
- Fat:0.4 grams
- Carbohydrates:16 grams
Mango is also rich in nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin A. India is the world's largest producer, accounting for about 50% of global production.
How to know if your mangoes are good?
- The fruit is medium and 250 gms.
- It has a beautiful blush facing the end of the stem.
- The pulp is strong, fibreless with a slight orange color.
- It has a sugary and sweet taste.
- It has a pale yellow color with a slight reddish tinge.
- It is yellow, ovate-oblique, up to 11 cm long and 7 cm wide.
Essential characteristics of Alphonso mangoes
- Acidity (%) 0.34
- Ascorbic mg / 100 g 62.15
- B-carotene 16.78 μg / 100g
- Non-Reduction of Sugar 13.8%
- Reduce sugar 3.79%
- Vitamin C 32.7 mg / 100 g