Alphonso mango pulp from Konkan
Export quality Sweetened pulp Is known for choicest 100% Alphonso mangoes reaped from our GI Tagged farms. 100 % natural. Prepared from handpicked best Juicy, tasty Alphonso Mangos. From Ratnagiri and Devgad, Maharashtra now available 365 days for you.
Hand peeled from the finest mangoes of the world.
Sweetened Alphonso Mango Pulp
Aamrus for Babies
You can also cook any other mango baby food recipes, which will make you feel heavenly.
Mouthwatering fresh dessert or multiple desserts like:
Mango Lassi - A Indian Yoghurt drinks
Serve this to your kids just as a puree or with rice or with ice-cream.
Mango pulp manufacturers
We are leading high-quality Alphonso product producers in the Ratnagiri district. Since old times it is known as Aam ras, Aamras, Keri no ras, Keri naras, or.
It is manufactured in our state of the art factory situated at Dapoli, District - Ratnagiri.
Each Tin of pulp comprises a blend of GI Tagged Alphonso Mango. This is authentic hand-peeled, cleanly separated from the skin and shell of the seed aamras.
Our Processing standards
Processing follows Process Safety Management (PSM) standards.
Every fruit is cleaned with a hygienic process with the natural disinfectants before processing.
Amba or Aam are selected from a range of naturally ripened Alphonso Mangos. So unusual quality and aroma are preserved.
These fruits are stored in our naturally controlled haystack ripening chambers in the pile of a haystack (gavatachi pend) in the local language.
This product is free from any supplements or preservatives. The plain natural traditional variety of mangoes tastes pure, authentic, handpicked, best-quality Alphonso mangoes.
For the delicious Aam Ras or Keri no ras, they are sorted and graded in our sorting and grading rooms.
Our team goes thru strict grading and selection of quality assurance processes to select the right products for you. The selection process starts right from our farmers to processing in many hopes.
Mango benefits for baby
Ready to eat for your baby food. It is processed with strict hygienic norms with the pasteurizing process.
It is an excellent supplement to your growing baby diet. The baby might be of 6 months old or ten years old.
For your Fussy Eaters
Since this fruit is seasonal, from the end of February to June of every year, this can be given to fussy eaters all around the year.
Little ones love this for their developing taste bud. They are feeding time tantrums of the fussy eaters. Fruitfully loaded with minerals and vitamins, which help nourish your growing baby for everyday life. This can serve 365 days at all times.
They are natural pulpy fruit, which contains an excellent source of sugar, fiber, and carbohydrates.
It will keep your baby active all day round. This is a smooth pulpy soft fruit with fleshy, fibrous sweet pulp suitable for growing kids.
They are also straight forward to feed directly or mix with other fruits in a puree form. You can blend this, and you can combine in rice of baby, which gives yummy taste to your kids.
This fruit can be introduced to your baby, with a recommended age, by doctors, 8 to 9 months. Conventionally, some start this for six months old babies as the start of semi-solid food.
This product is without any additional artificial sweetener or artificial emulsifiers, thickeners, colors for you, and your kids' safety.
Since it is a generalized natural fruit, recommended to you, please consult your pediatrician. Ask your doctor when it’s best to feed this & which variety to select for your infant start to age. We always suggest that you start with Alphonso, king of the fruits.
Type of aamras recipe for your fussy eater babies, Kids & family
Gives skin bounce prevents sagging and wrinkles.
Mango Cereals or mango cereal bars - Good for healthy eye
Fruit Drinks & Fruit Juices - the decent source of folate and Vitamin B1
Mango Apple Carrot Puree - the yummy source of fibers
Mango Banana Bread Butter - Delicious snacks for your kids
Mango Chia Pudding - Digestive, Anti Oxidants
Mango Custard - Minimizes Cholesterol levels.
Mango Frooti - Leisure beverage, Less harmful than aerated drinks
Mango Fruit Bars - Crunchy bitters
Mango Lassi - Aids digestion, bloating
Mango Museli Shots - boost immunity.
Mango Pancakes - Real treat
You can also feed your kids phirni (aam ki phirni), mango puree, mango Quinoa, mango rice pudding, mango rice with this.
You can also prepare Daily desserts like Mango Sheera, Mango Smoothie, Mango Sooji, Mango Yogurt, etc.
Other recipes like Fruit juices, mango jams, Mango Jelly, Amba wadi. Some other methods like Mango Thandai, Mango muffins, Squashes, mango falooda, etc.
Key features of Our Products
- Acidity - 0.60 Min. (As % citric acid anhydrous W/W)
- It is free from external artificial stabilizers, dyestuff, synthetic artificial flavor, radioactive.
- Appearance Consistently thick, free from artificial fibers,
- Alphonso Mangoes used are GI tag certified.
- Uniformly smooth, without any extraneous foreign matter.
- Aroma & favor prominent aroma of natural ripe hand-peeled pure Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango and Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Brix (sugar content of an aqueous solution) – 26 min or as naturally present
- Black Specks: <Nil per 10 Gms.
- Brown Specks: < 5 no per 10 Gms.
- Colour Orange Yellow with Golden hue
- Commercially sterile – thermally processed free from bacillus, coliform, osmophilic yeast, and any other pathogenic microbial.
- It is fit for human consumption.
- Consistent uniformly smooth
- Consistency @ 20°C : 6 – 12 cm / 30 Sec ( Bostwick consistometer )
- Free from any offensive & fermented flavor. Mainly free from simmer scorched or caramelized flavor.
- Free from herbicide & pesticide residues.
- Free from contamination.
- Free from any chemical preservatives
- Mangoes outer cover spotlessly cleaned with natural disinfectants.
- Naturally processed to provide the real taste.
- No added color or artificial color
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives or artificial preservatives
- Packed under strict hygienic conditions to assure quality and nutritious level
- Selection of Finest fruits which naturally ripened in the haystack of grass
- The prominent aroma of naturally ripe Alphonso Mangos.
- Free from caramelized, fermented & off-flavor, scorched, or flavor.
- Contains100% Alphonso mango.
- Vegan Sweetened Alphonso Mango
- With the strict quality control
- Real Alphonso mangos no blend with other variety of mangoes like Kesar mangoes and Totapuri mango
- 100% Natural made from 97% GI tagged Alphonso Mangoes & 3 % added sugar for little sweet taste.
Popular Dessert for Bakery & Confectionary using Mango
Used as popular bakery desserts like
- Toppings & fillings in fruit bread
- Bakery desserts like Mango cakes, Mango sponge cake, mango cheesecake.
- Mango Tarts
- Cinnamon mango muffins
- Mango Pie fillings
- Mango Monfils
- Mango Kefir
- These used for icings, fruit bars, mango cones
- Fruit toffees
- Mango chocolate
Beverages using Mango
Fruit beverage drinks like fruit cocktails, Mastani, Mocktails, cocktails, mango lemonade, Mango Lassi, Juice, Nectar, mango fruity, Mango Smoothie.
Using our product, you can make Cocktails like Mango Thandai, Mango Mocktails, Mango Margarita, mango mint iced tea prepared.
You can also prepare mango colada, and mango fruit cream are some of the mango recipes.
Dairy: Milkshakes, Ice creams, yogurts, toppings, Mango mix smoothie, mango condensed milk, desserts, Mango shrikhand, mango chocolate bars, mango smoothie, Amrakhand.
Microbiological analysis of our product
Total Plate Count (TPC)
Coliform Count cfu / gm
Pathogens cfu / gm
Nutrition Facts Source of Vitamin
Our Products are prepared from fresh Alphonso mangos from our GI tag certified farms.
We don't use any artificial flavoring substance in this. It is very high in nutritional values and high energy. It gives a calorie boost; this fruit carries high sugar content of up to 26.08 grams.
Nutrition Facts of this Product
100 Gram - Bowel size
Amount Per Serving - 100 Gram Bowel size
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.10 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Monounsaturated Fat 0g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 gm 1 %
Cholesterol 0 mg 0 %
Sodium 25 mg 1 %
ph @ 25⁰C 4.55
Potassium 0 mg 0 %
Viscosity @ 20⁰C 1: 800 Cps
Total Carbohydrate 22 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g 8 %
Sugars 26.08 g
Protein N x 6.25 0.97 g 1 %
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
Iron 4 %
* Percentage Daily Values stated above are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be lower or higher, depending on your calorie needs.
Is it good for Diabetic patients?
Tasty, healthy, filled with nutrition. For a diabetic patient with lunch or dinner. Experts' comments should have less but do not skip entirely.
Nutrition experts suggest this in Diabetes patients. The best way is to skip a partial meal to enjoy this with minimal effect on Diabetes.
For example, if you have two roti in your meal. As a thumb rule, please, skip one roti while consuming a bowl of this. You can consult your doctor, considering the glycemic index of yours.
Those with a tendency of underweight or excessively thin and looking for increasing weight should consider this a natural supplement. It is an excellent nutritional rich fruit supplement for weight gain. Under-weights can have this as a staple diet in various forms to fulfill vitamins need. It might be aamras puri or your breakfast recipes, add Saffron strands, add cardamom powder, and serve chilled Aamras.
For those who are looking towards weight-loss, consuming this is a high protein supplement. Please indulge in a cup of this as a healthy snack instead of eating it with lunch. It also increases your skin complexion brighter and softer.
Suggestions for Aamras Recipe
- Mangoes, Add cardamom powder, Saffron strands, Jaiphal, dry ginger powder for a taste if required.
- Salad Recipe: Add a little pinch of salt, if required, in the salad along with this
- If you have some ripe fresh Alphonso Mangoes, you want to know how to prepare to go through our recipe at home with an enchanting fragrance and aroma. This Pulp you can preserve with a year shelf life at home.
How to Storage this
- Please store in a cool and dry area at average room temperature.
- You don't require external cooling for packed tin.
- Once the can is open, consume directly or transfer the remaining product in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- This airtight packed container can, if opened, can be used for 8 to 10 days only.
- Do not store the prepared tin directly in sunlight, rain, other than room temperature, no freezing or deep-freezing required for packed tins.
- It is canned/sealed to be consumed within 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Canned Product is germ-free packed in pre-sterile, high barrier metallic tins.
- 850 Gm tin
- 3.1 Kg tin
Where to buy online
Now you can buy online. We deliver in India and global Locations through our courier partners. It is available in some of our direct retail stores in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and Delhi.
The product information presented is as per the study at our factory quality controls. Product packaging and materials product information than that shown may change.
Please read labels warnings consuming a product if you are allergic to any products.
Please contact customer service for any query