Soaked Almonds Benefits
We all know that badam is good for our health.
But do you know that soaked badam also has some amazing benefits?
Soaked almonds are always better as the skin of this nuts contains tannin, which inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
It is believed in South Asian Countries that soaking mamra Badam overnight helps improve memory which research by a scientist has proved.
Please choose from our range of almonds Online with us for your home.
Why Soak them
In terms of digestion, soaked almonds are easier to digest than raw or roasted ones.
It breaks down your digestive system, is easier to chew, and is soft than raw.
Here are some of the Health Benefits:
1. Great energy source if you have it in the early morning.
2. It is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect our cells from damage.
3. It also helps increase nutrient absorption, making it even more nutritious.
4. It is also known to help control blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
5. And last but not least, soaking badam helps to make it easier to digest, thus reducing the risk of indigestion or other digestive problems.
6. If you consume ten soaked almonds in the early morning before any food, it helps to improve your digestive system
7. Soaking Induce more Vitamin E in almonds.
So, next time you eat badam, make sure to soak it first! Trust us, and your body will thank you for it!
How to soak Almonds
1. Soak badam in water overnight or for at least 4-5 hours.
2. Drain the water and remove the badam skins.
3. Your soaked badams are ready to be eaten or used in any recipe!
Soaked almonds protein
A serving of 10 Soaked Badam(Soaked Almonds) contains the following nutrients:
- Glycemic Index: 0
- Calories: 69
- Protein: 2.5 grams
- Fat: 6 grams
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Fiber: 4.5 grams
- Calcium : 2 %
- Iron 1 %
- Potassium 50 mg
- Vitamin E: 37%
Badam is a good source of protein, and soaking it helps to make the badam even more nutritious.
Soaked badam is a great option if you are looking for a healthy snack high in protein!
While using almonds for babies, it is soaked in milk overnight to make them easy to digest. Better peel it off in the morning and strain the milk.
Grind them well and give them to the baby.
They are rich in minerals and vitamin E, known to preserve memory longer with alertness, which is good for the skin and helps brain development.
As well, Omega 3 and six fatty acids boost intellectual capacity.
Soaked badam milk is a great option for babies at least six months old.
How to Make Soaked Almond Milk for Babies?
If you are giving soaked almond milk to babies, it should be given as a supplement.
It should not exceed 500ml to 600 ml.
- Soak almonds in a Milk overnight
- Peel off the skin
- Drain milk from the almonds
- Please put it in the grinder and make it a puree with a milk
- Strain the mix
- Serve it at normal temperature
Soaked Almonds for PCOS
Normally PCOS suffering women are hunting for healthy food and nuts.
This nut has mono-unsaturated fats, which is 45% of the required daily value.
It helps balance hormonal imbalance and aid in reducing free testosterone levels.
Most people throw the water away because they believe almond skin contains tannin, which may affect them.
But if you wash those almonds thoroughly, they will be clean, and there is no harm in drinking this water in which you have soaked your badam.
Put the clean water and cover the utensil with a lid while soaking.