With the pandemic hitting the world, we've now turned to online platforms.
Mangoes are a delicious and versatile fruit that can be enjoyed in many different ways. They are also a good source of vitamins and minerals, making them a healthy choice.
Today, you can do anything and everything online, from dating to shopping, celebrating birthdays, and attending school.
Online shopping had always been a rage. But today, it has become a necessity.
Many in-store merchants have turned into e-commerce websites.
With the summer fast approaching, Indians are now craving mangoes. Where to find mangoes during a pandemic? The internet!
Many sellers and resellers have now turned to online platforms such as eCommerce websites to sell mangoes.
But you need to be watchful of some things before purchasing not just mangoes but anything online.
- Read reviews. Before buying, read reviews of the site and the product. You can even ask friends or acquaintances who've previously shopped from the site before buying.
- Read the return and exchange policy carefully. Read the returns or exchange procedure carefully. After-sales services are very important. So, read the after-sales service policy carefully too.
- If you buy from a website for the first time, place a cash-on-delivery order. That way, you won't lose money even if your order doesn't get delivered.
- Check the source from where the website gets its products. Many sellers claim to engage in ethical, organic, unethical practices. But the reality could be a stark contrast. So, checking the source is very important.
How to Select Mango
- The shade is anything but a decent pointer of ripeness.
- Touch demonstrates readiness. When ripe, you will feel the delicacy of the tissue inside, like pears or avocado.
- When ready, a few types of mangoes have a fruity fragrance around the stem.
Ripening of mangoes
- Mango matures at room temperature. Unripe mangoes are to be kept at room temperature away from the sun and not be refrigerated.
- To avoid over-aging, store your ripe mangoes in a refrigerator.
- Ready mangoes stay well in a fridge for many weeks.
Health benefits of mangoes
- Mangoes contain dietary fiber, phytochemicals, nutrients, fundamental supplements, and dietary minerals.
- The nutrients like A, E, and C in mango make up 25%, 76%, and 9% of the daily requirement.
- Mango contains carotenoids and polyphenols-and omega-3 and polyunsaturated unsaturated fats.
- Mango peel has magnificent value for dietary fiber. There are cancer prevention agents in the peel and pectins in the pulp.
India is the biggest maker of mangoes around the world. It produces 14 out of 25 million tons of global production.
The nation sends out 60,000 tons of mangoes across the globe.
There are more than a thousand types of Indian mangoes. These types are named after their tones, origin, texture, and taste.
Alphonso, Kesar, Dashehari, Chausa, Langra, Banganpali, Neelum, and Totapuri are world-renowned.
You can now buy fresh, premium quality mangoes online at alphonsomangoes. in
Many sellers use a chemical compound called carbide to increase the speed of ripening.
This compound is bad for health and hampers the taste of mangoes.
We, at alphonsomangoes. In, do NOT carbide to ripen our mangoes. We ship green mangoes to avoid damage caused during travel.
That way, you can be sure that your mangoes ripen naturally in front of your eyes!
To buy the best quality Kesar and Alphonso mangoes online, click here.