Mango smoothie for baby
Here we have taken Alphonso Mango or sweetened mango pulp made from Alphonso mangoes as it is significantly less fiber or minimal fiber.
Mango Smoothie for Kids
You may also use Kesar mango pulp, but it is a bit fibrous; it might change the taste and color of the Smoothie. You can choose ripe Mango as per your choice.
Mango Smoothie Ingredients
Summertime is fun with you and your kids at home due to their holidays.
An ultra-creamy smoothie can be made with dairy or dairy-free as you choose. If you are vegan, then you can make it dairy-free.
As a Mango smoothie is one of the most natural Mango recipes, it can take approximately two to three minutes. If everything is ready, you will love this Smoothie.
- You can take 3 to 4 Alphonso mangoes, peel them off and chop cubes. It will be nearly two to two and a half cups of alphonso mango cubes and mango chunks. As fresh, Mango always tastes better.
- Please take a sieve and crush the pulp in it for a toddler below two years old who doesn’t like fibers in their mouth.
- You can order here with us if you don’t have fresh mangoes. You can also choose frozen Mango, fresh or frozen, which makes a bit of difference in the taste as I wouldn’t say I like Mango to be frozen. It changes the color of the pulp if it has frozen.
- If you are using fresh Mango, you can add a frozen banana. It tastes fantastic.
- If required, two to three tablespoons of malai (fresh cream) and more health-conscious can be avoided.
- Milk half a cup. You can use vegan milk like homemade cashew, almond, and soya milk as per your choice. I have taken dairy milk.
- Yogurt base or greek yogurt half cup or yogurt milk or Dahi (Curd) nearly half a cup
- Half a tablespoon of rose water, or you can use Gulkand (Gulqand, rose petal jam)
- Grounded cardamom powder half teaspoon
- Add sugar or jaggery or Honey or Stevia or Palm sugar as per your taste and choice because generally, Alphonso mangoes are a sweet delight. Still, you can take nearly three to five tablespoons of sugar.
- For your toddlers, you can avoid this by adding chopped cashew nuts, saffron strands, almonds (Badam), walnuts (akhrot), Anjeer (fig), and mint leaves for garnishing. But if your kid is a bit bigger, they will like it.
- You may add a little Nutmeg powder on top of the same for better sleep for your baby.
How to Make Mango Smoothie Recipe
- First, make a puree of alphonso mango cubes or chunks in a blender and blend this first.
- Now add the fresh cream first and get it mixed with mango puree.
- If you have a toddler at home, put this mango puree in the sieve and crush it. Some of the fibrous hairs will stay in the sieved puree.
- You can also try our Mango pulp when fresh mangoes are unavailable in the offseason.
- Add chilled curd or Greek yogurt and frozen banana in the same mix with some ice cubes; blend in the blender for some seconds until it becomes smoothie-like.
- Add a pinch of grounded cardamom powder.
- Serve mango smoothie in a glass or a bottle. Garnish this with saffron strands, chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, Anjeer, and mint leaves. Dry fruits, you can choose and change as per your taste.
- You can make a thin consistency for the toddler. You can add more ice cubes or little water.
Mango Smoothie essentials for your toddler
Mango lassi has nearly 287 calories. It has the right amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Thiamin, Vitamin B2, Calcium, and Iron. So it is a healthy sweet drink delight for you.
Some special tips
- You can use canned mango pulp instead of ripe or homemade mango pulp.
- Mango Pulp is readily available in any Indian store, or you can buy authentic G.I. tag certified Alphonso Mango Pulp directly from here.
- Use sweet yogurt, Greek yogurt, or curd, less sour and thick if its consistency is thin and reduces ice cubes.
- Add Saffron strands in one to two teaspoons of milk for 5 to 10 mins before starting your recipe to give more saffron aroma.
- Try roasted almonds and cashew instead of everyday dry fruits, which should be finely chopped.
- Don’t refrigerate it for small toddlers; serve them after cooling it.
- You can add sugar, honey, or other sweeteners as per your choices, but if the Alphonso Mango is ripe, I will not put any sweeteners like sugar.
As an option, you can add a pinch of Saunth (dried ginger, sountha) for taste, as Mango lassi will make you feel heavy, and saunth (dried ginger, sountha) will help you digest.