Alfanso Mango: The King of Mangoes
Alfanso mangoes king of mangoes are a type of mango that is grown in India. They are known for their sweet, creamy flavour and juicy texture.
Alfonso mangoes are also very fragrant, and their aroma is often described as reminiscent of honey and citrus.
They have a golden yellow skin when they are ripe.
Alfanso mangoes are considered one of the world's best mangoes.
They are often exported to other countries and can be expensive. However, many people believe the price is worth it for Alfanso mangoes delicious taste and flavour. They are known for being luscious and juicy.
Big Size Alphonso Mango
Hapus mangoes are typically medium-sized, weighing between 150 and 300 grams.
However, some of them can grow quite large, weighing upto 500 grams.
There are many different varieties of mangoes grown in India. The most popular types include Alphonso, Kesar, Langda, and Dashehari.
Alfanso Mango is Called as Alphonso Mango
Yes, It is called as Alphonso mango commonly worldwide. It is a best type of mango that is grown in India for the world.
Alphonso Mango Also Called as हाफूस (आम)
They are also called हाफूस (आम) in Hindi.
Small Alfanso mangoes are still delicious but may not be as juicy or flavorful as giant mangoes.
Alfonso mangoes are grown in the Konkan region of India. This region is located on the west coast of India and is known for its warm, humid climate.
Alfanso mangoes are often packaged in a courier grade corrugated cardboard boxes. Our packaging withstands during transit as we send pan India right from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from Mumbai to Arunachal Pradesh.
The mangoes are usually packed with straw and a cover of soft shield or other packing material to protect them from damage.
Our all mangoes are shipped with Air.
Hapus mango is another name for Alphonso mango.
Alphonso mango trees are evergreen trees that can live for many years. They are native to India and are now grown in many other tropical countries worldwide.
The root ball at the base of an Alphonso mango tree can be significant. It is essential to water the tree regularly, especially during the hot summer months.
Alfanso mango trees can grow quite tall, reaching up to 30 feet. They have a spreading canopy; their leaves are dark green and glossy. Alfonso mango trees produce flowers in the spring, and the fruit ripens in the summer.
The Alphonso mango is believed to have originated in the Konkan region of India. It is said to have been introduced to the area by Portuguese sailors in the 16th century.
Afonso de Albuquerque was a Portuguese viceroy who ruled India from 1509 to 1515. He is credited with introducing mango grafting to India, which helped to improve the quality of Alphonso mangoes.
Alphonso mangoes were first grown in India during the Portuguese colonial period.
The Portuguese were so impressed by the sweetness, flavour, and aroma of the Alfanso mango. They quickly realized this mango was remarkable and began exporting it to other countries.
The Alphonso mango is also known as the Payari mango.
Alphonso mangoes are a good source of vitamins A and C. They also contain potassium, magnesium, and fibre. Alphonso mangoes are a low-calorie fruit and a good source of antioxidants.
Calories in 2 Mangoes Alfanso
Two Alfanso mangoes contain approximately 400 calories. However, this number can vary depending on the size and ripeness of the mangoes.
|20% of the Daily Value (DV)||
Supports vision health, immune system function, and cell growth.
|30% of the DV||
Supports immune system function, collagen production, and wound healing.
|10% of the DV||
Helps regulate blood pressure and fluid balance.
|8% of the DV||
Supports bone health, muscle function, and nerve function.
Helps regulate digestion and blood sugar levels.
Help protect cells from damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Alphonso mangoes can be enjoyed in many different ways. They can be eaten fresh, made into juice, or used in desserts and other dishes. Some popular Alphonso mango recipes include:
- Alphonso mango pulp: Alphonso mango pulp can make smoothies, milkshakes, and other desserts.
- Alphonso mango rolls: Alphonso mango rolls are a popular Indian dessert. They are made with a thin crepe made from flour and water and filled with a sweet mixture of Alphonso mango pulp and nuts.
- Alphonso mango ice cream: Alphonso mango ice cream is a delicious Mango recipe and refreshing treat. It is made with Alphonso mango pulp, milk, cream, and sugar.
- Mango juice of Alphonso mango: Alphonso mango juice is a healthy and refreshing drink. It is made by blending mango pulp with water.
India is the largest exporter of Alphonso mangoes in the world. Alphonso mangoes are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, Europe, and the Middle East.
We deal and support most of the exporters for their shipments and exports along with our own exports.
You can fill your details here for Alfanso exports
Alphonso mangoes are available in Kolkata during the summer months.
Alfanso Mango Delivery in CP Connaught Place in Delhi is also next day delivery.
The best place to buy Alphonso mangoes in Mumbai is at our website by just seating at your home.
We are the largest online sellers to buy alphonso mango in India that sells a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Alfanso mangoes are in season from February to May end or some part of June.
Differences between Alfanso and Payri mango
Alphonso and Payri mangoes are both popular varieties of mangoes grown in India. They are both known for their sweet flavour, but the two types have some key differences.
- Appearance: It has a golden-yellow skin with a tinge of red on the top. The flesh of the mango is creamy and juicy, with a sweet and tangy flavour.
- Taste: It have a complex, sweet, tangy flavour profile. The sweetness comes from the high sugar content of the mango, while the tanginess comes from the acids in the mango.
- Texture: The flesh of this tropical fruit is creamy and juicy, with a melting texture.
- Ripeness: They are ripe when soft to the touch and have a strong aroma.
- Season: They are in season from April to June.
- Appearance: Payri mangoes have a yellow skin with a reddish blush. The flesh of the mango is firm and juicy, with a sweet flavour.
- Taste: Payari mangoes have a sweet flavour with a hint of tanginess.
- Texture: The flesh of Payari mangoes is firm and juicy, with a slightly grainy texture.
- Ripeness: Pairi mangoes are ripe when soft to the touch and have a sweet aroma.
- Season: Paiari mangoes are in season from May to June.
Alfanso are known for their sweet and tangy flavour, creamy texture, and strong aroma. Payri mangoes are known for their sweet taste, firm texture, and slightly grainy texture.
They are more expensive than Payri mangoes because they are more challenging to grow and produce. Payri mangoes are a good option for people looking for a sweet and affordable mango.
This tropical fruit are a delicious and nutritious fruit that is loved by people all over the world. They are a good source of vitamins A and C, potassium, magnesium, and fibre.
They can be enjoyed in many different ways, and they are a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine.
Suppose you want a delicious and nutritious fruit to enjoy this summer. In that case, Alphonso mangoes are the perfect choice.
Imported Alfanso mangoes are imported from Malawi in Africa. This are the mangoes which are imported from Malawi to India and distributed and delivered pan India till your home.