Mango Festival in Mumbai
Mumbai province is known for its sweet Alphonso Mango range from Konkan. The Sweet Devgad Alphonso Mango and Ratnagiri Alphonso mango variety is grown in Konkan here were cited in Konkan.
Mango festival or Amba Mahotsav is in a whole summer season at our home in Mumbai. Now relish your taste bud with authentic Alphonso Mangoes & Gir Kesar Mangoes directly to your home from www.AlphonsoMango.in.
Mango Festival in Mumbai
This summer enjoys the tenderness with sweet pieces of cut Alphonso Mango. Delicious delights as there are lots of exhibitions in Mumbai for Mangoes wherein most of the farmers directly participate from Ratnagiri, Devgad, Kelshi, Dapoli, Alibaug, Vijay Druga, Sindhu Durga, Kankavali and most of the places from Konkan.
This exhibition comes with multiple cuisines of Alphonso Mango recipes in Mumbai there are certain places where this exhibition organised like:
- Phoenix Market city Kurla this is somewhere in the second week of May that is from 11th to May fifteenth
- Global Konkan Mango festival in Mumbai participants in these global festivals are more than 15 key farmer co-operative societies and associations like Ratnagiri mango growers, Devgad Amba Utpadak Sangha, Kelshi Amba Utpadak Sangha, Sindhudurga & Ratnavasundhara Farmer Producer Association. This global mango festival represents more than 100 mango farm owners from Ratnagiri, Kelshi and Devgad. This exhibition starts in the first week of May. Last time in 2020 it was launched on May second 2020 and Inaugurated by Shri Madhav Bhandari Union Cabinet Minister, Relief and Rehabilitation who likes Farmers Mango Bazar.
- Amba Mahotsav in Borivali, most of the farmers from Devgad and Ratnagiri, participates in this it is around May second week.
- Amba Mahotsav In Thane most of the farmers and Mango producing farmers associations Kelshi, Ratnagiri, Sindhu Durga and Devgad participates in this it is around May second week.
- Amba Mahotsav In Dadar
- Amba Mahotsav in Sion
- Amba Mahotsav in Vile Parle
- Mango food Festival is organised by most of the hotels in Mumbai as a feast for you with multiple cuisines prepared as per Konkan. Here you can come to know various deserts and Mango cuisine and the recipe which organised in Mumbai.
You can either wait for these exhibitions. Or you can directly buy the authentic, tasty Alphonso Mangoes for you at very lowest prices and get this Mango delivered straight to your home now buy Mango Online.
We had been participating in most of the exhibitions directly till now. But from this year onwards we have decided to go Online.
Now get Organic Mango in Mumbai
You can buy the tasty Organic Alphonso Mangoes now in Mumbai just a click away. Our Mango trees in our Orchards are feed with Organic Manure like Cow dung, vegetation waste which is composed for more than four to five months in our mango orchards in Devgad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Alibaug and Kelshi. We use Cow urine and other organic pesticide and insecticide for our mangoes, which helps us to grow our mangoes naturally.