Mango Festival in Mumbai
Mangoes are considered the king of fruits in India and have been integral to the country's culture and cuisine for centuries. Every year, the city of Mumbai celebrates this beloved fruit with the Mango Festival, attracting mango enthusiasts from all over the country.
What is the Mango Festival in Mumbai?
The Mango Festival in Mumbai celebrates the juicy and delicious mango fruit. It is held annually, usually during the summer months. It showcases a variety of mangoes grown in different parts of India. Visitors to the festival can taste different varieties of mangoes, purchase fresh and mango-based products, and learn more about the history and cultivation of this popular fruit.
- Mumbai province is known for its sweet Alphonso Mango range from Konkan.
- The Sweet Devgad Alphonso Mango and Ratnagiri Alphonso mango variety is grown in Konkan here were cited in Konkan.
- Mango festival or Amba Mahotsav is in a whole summer season at our home in Mumbai. Relish your taste bud with authentic Alphonso Mangoes & Gir Kesar Mangoes directly to your home from Https://AlphonsoMango.in.
Mango Festival in Mumbai
- Delicious delights as there are many exhibitions in Mumbai for Mangoes wherein most of the farmers directly participate from Ratnagiri, Devgad, Kelshi, Dapoli, Alibaug, Vijay Druga, Sindhu Durga, Kankavali, and most of the places from Konkan.
- This summer enjoys the tenderness with sweet pieces of cut Alphonso Mango. This exhibition comes with multiple cuisines of Alphonso Mango recipes in Mumbai; there are certain places where this exhibition is organized like:
Mango Festival Phoenix Marketcity
- Phoenix Market city Kurla is somewhere in the second week of May, from 11th to May fifteenth.
Global Konkan Mango festival
- Global Konkan Mango festival in Mumbai participants in these global festivals are more than 15 key farmer co-operative societies and associations like Ratnagiri mango growers, Devgad Amba Utpadak Sangha, Kelshi Amba Utpadak Sangha, Sindhudurga & Ratnavasundhara Farmer Producer Association.
- This global mango festival represents more than 100 mango farm owners from Ratnagiri, Kelshi, and Devgad.
- Last time in 2020, it was launched on May second, 2020, and was Inaugurated by Shri Madhav Bhandari, Union Cabinet Minister, Relief and Rehabilitation, who likes Farmers Mango Bazar. This exhibition starts in the first week of May.
Amba Mahotsav in Borivali
- Amba Mahotsav in Borivali, most of the farmers from Devgad and Ratnagiri, participate in this it is around May second week.
Amba Mahotsav In Thane
- Amba Mahotsav In Thane, most farmers and Mango producing farmers associations Kelshi, Ratnagiri, Sindhu Durga, and Devgad participate in this it is around May second week.
Amba Mahotsav In Dadar
Amba Mahotsav in Sion
Amba Mahotsav in Vile Parle
Mango Food Festival
- Most Mumbai hotels organize the Mango Food Festival as a feast for you, with multiple cuisines prepared per Konkan.
- You can either wait for these exhibitions.
- Or you can directly buy the authentic, tasty Alphonso Mangoes at the lowest prices and get this Mango delivered straight to your home. Buy Mango Online.
- Here you can learn about various deserts and Mango cuisine and the recipe organized in Mumbai. We have been participating in most of the exhibitions directly till now. But from this year onwards, we have decided to go Online.
Now get Organic Mango in Mumbai.
- You can buy the tasty Organic Alphonso Mangoes now in Mumbai, just a click away.
- Our Mango trees in our Orchards are fed with Organic Manure like Cow dung and vegetation waste composed for more than four to five months in our mango orchards in Devgad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Alibaug, and Kelshi.
- We use Cow urine and other organic pesticide and insecticide for our mangoes, which helps us to grow our mangoes naturally.