Alphonso Mango in Mumbai
Get Alphonso Mango in India's Mumbai (formerly Bombay) financial capital and the Mango trading capital.
Mumbai Metropolitan subparts as a mix of Mumbai city, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar, and Raigad.
Mumbai Alphonso Mango trade capital is known for trading quality, delicious Alphonso mangoes, which are traded mostly from Mumbai. If you ask any farmer in Konkan, he will tell you that we send our mangoes to Mumbai.
We at Alphonsomango. are a group of framers from Konkan. Our farmers belong to Ratnagiri and Devgad Districts. They harvest Mangoes daily from their mango orchards and send them to us every day, and we receive the fresh mangoes in the morning every day.
Where to buy alphonso mango in Mumbai
Mangoes originating from the Indian continent have more than 6000 years of history. Alphonso mango produces mostly in Konkan, with a global mango share of more than 40% of Mangoes worldwide. Still, India consumes more than 99% of these produced mangoes, and only 1 % of mangoes only exported.
Alphonso Mango King of Mangoes variety called after a foreign developer of this variety.
Portuguese General Viceroy Afonso de Albuquerque develops the existing version of Ratnagiri Hapus mango by grafting a stick.
As a result, the mango was grown with firmer flesh and the best aroma, now king of the tropical fruit Alphonso Mango.
Alphonso Mango in Ghatkopar
He developed this for sending this version of mangoes to Portugal in those days. This fruit is one of those 1000 foods to consume before death.
With a wide variety of flora and fauna, India has a range of mangoes that grow across the country.
There are more than 1500 varieties of mangoes in India.
With more than 46,000 mango farmers in India, this is how you get to taste mouthwatering mangoes in different tastes, shapes, colors, and sizes.
Alphonso Mango in Mumbai
The fruits are loved as king of fruits for their pleasant mesmerizing juicy, pulpy sweet taste.
Mumbaikars (people in Mumbai) who are always fond of Alphonso Mango lovers can't miss the Hapus mango in summer as summer means mango season for treating their taste buds with fresh, tasty, juicy mangoes with an Aroma and Fragrance.
Buy Alphonso Mango Online Mumbai
Generally, if you are passing around the roads in Mumbai, you get the most delightful aroma of Alphonso Mangoes, which always keeps you tempted. If you are wondering where to buy Alphonso Mangoes, then we are there to help you no need to go out and get mangoes that are not naturally ripened and guaranteed GI tag mangoes.
GI Tag Certified Mangoes in Mumbai
- These mangos cultivated over 65,000 acres of Mango Orchards only in Ratnagiri, known for Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango in Konkan. Devgad (deogad) developed over 45,000 acres of land of Mango Orchards in Devgad, and this product is known as Devgad Alphonso mango as; well this is produced by mangoes cultivated in Alibaug, Vijaydurga, and Sindhudurga in Konkan Maharashtra known as Alphonso Mango.
- If you are fond of export quality, authentic, tasty premium Alphonso Mangoes, Then we are here to help you.
Buy Alphonso Mango Online Mumbai
- Now you can order online with us for genuine Alphonso mangoes from us. All these mangoes naturally ripened without any chemical or carbide-based ripening, and we don't use any chemicals or carbides for ripening these mangoes.
- Mumbai, a mixed population wherein you get Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabis, and North Indian, is one of the biggest Alphonso mango consuming cities of Maharashtra, known for its corporate culture.
Alphonso Mango Mumbai
- People from Mumbai love mangoes like anything, and they are always ready to buy Alphonso Mangoes online as a heavenly feast for their taste buds. As most of the produce in Mumbai nowadays is sold online, Alphonso Mangoes is also sold online.
- Our Alphonso Mango Mumbai comes with a rich exotic taste. It is shaped with an Oval heart shape (or kidney shape).
- Peel of mangoes, which is very thin of one to two mm in thickness, comes with yellowish golden and spots the color of greenish skin.
- The skin of ripe mango always has golden yellow and reddish ting on it.
- The flesh of Alphonso Mango, sweet and tangy, tastes delicious, with saffron-hued color and as fresh tasty with firmer flesh.
- That's very smooth and buttery. These mangoes come with fewer fibers, with approximately 3 grams of fiber found in 100 grams, nearly 3 % of mango weight.
- Alphonso Mango, in a taste, is a mix of your virtual emotion and taste among apricot, melon, peach & nectarine, with the low denomination of honey with citrus.
- Mango and Mangifera indica are always known for their satisfaction with enthusiasm and aroma. Its fragrance is so sweet and delectable that you will not be able to forget it. You can even smell it after washing your hands after eating it.
- While cutting the mango, you get a decent Floral Pine, a typical mango fragrance. It comes with a creamy, buttery, silky flesh without any fiber, a tender texture, lesser fiber, thinner peel, and delicate still firmer flesh of the tangy, tasty fresh heavenly fruit.
Alphonso Mango with Geographical Indication tag of Authenticity
- These Mangoes come with the Indian government-granted Geographical Indication (GI) tag of Alphonso Mango or known in Mumbai as HAPUS of Devgad Alphonso Mango, Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango, Sindhudurga Alphonso Mango, and other adjacent nearby areas.
- You can get chemical and carbide-free Alphonso mangoes grown with organic compost. These GI tags help you identify the accuracy and actuality of Mangoes and their origin. By ordering this mango online, you also have a guarantee of the origination of mangoes.
- You can also order Gir Kesar mangoes online in Bangalore directly from our farms in Talala, Gujarat. Gir Kesar Mangoes also comes with GI tag certified mangoes.
- A GI Tags conveys quality assurance with the best quality Alphonso Mango where you can know the exact origin and destination of mango, also known as Hapus in Maharashtra.
Harvesting process of Alphonso Mango
- Mangoes tree starts to flower in November, December, and two to four months to form a proper lovely aromatic, tasty delight of mango depending on Konkan's weather and climatic conditions.
- Mangoes are considered mature or full of relished to your taste buds when the nose of beak and the shoulder of fruit have filled out with juicy, tasty firmer pulp with nearly 15% to 16% dry matter before harvesting.
- All the fruits on mango trees do not mature at the same time. So there are some of the fruits which are ready to harvest every day. These fruits take some more days to ripen from plucking out from mango trees in the natural ripening process.
- These mangoes are hand-harvested with utmost care like babies. We have Alphonso mangoes harvesting process, which is strictly followed by our teams of farmers; we have lots of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in our farms like only matured fruits are hand-harvested. Our team trained understands mangoes are mature and ripe when the parts of the upper area near the stem outgrow at the top of the fruit.
- These mangoes are arranged in the lines and row method in the grass haystack for ripening for certain days' natural ripening.
Mango Delivery Mechanism in Mumbai
- The external color of the peel turns light green with an amber yellowish-red blush and Saffron hue to the flesh, with yellow golden ting on it; hence, it becomes mouthwatering mango for you seating in Mumbai (Bombay).
- Our delivery procedure starts in the morning. Still, in some cases, we understand the working people's problem we deliver in the evening or any holiday day as per your convenience and availability.
- Our Logistic partners delivered these Mangoes to Mumbai and distributed further in Dadar, Crawford market, Byculla, Nariman Point, Colaba, Fort, Sion, Matunga, Parel, Ghatkopar, Vidyavihar, Kurla, Vikhroli, Kanjur Marg, Mulund, Thane, Kalwa, Dombivali, Kalyan on the central railway side of Mumbai.
- On the western track of Mumbai, it delivered to Worli, Shivaji park, Matunga, Mahim, Bandra, Juhu, Khar, Vileparle, Andheri, Oshiwara, Goregaon, Ram Mandir, Malad, Borivali, Mira road, Bhayender, Vasai, Virar, Dahanu, Palghar, and much more other areas.
- We deliver mangoes Authentic GI-certified Alphonso Mangoes by our logistic partners pan Mumbai on every pin code of Mumbai.
- These processes help us serve you the best and most tempting, as well as tantalizing tasty fresh mangoes, which are partially ripe and ripening at our home.
- These fruits ripened using a natural ripening process with grass naturally. Hence this process guarantees you the freshness of our Mango fruits.
- Our Logistics team does end-to-end management of the Mangoes right from picking them up from our farmers in Ratnagiri and Devgad till these mangoes get delivered to you at your home, wherever your location is.
Other Synonyms for Alphonso Mango
- Hapus Mango, Hapus Aam
- अल्फोन्सो मँगो and हापूस आंबा in Marathi
- हापुस आम and अल्फोंसो आम in Hindi
- Each Alphonso Mangoes fruit is visually checked by manual process, cleaned, and packed in a box called Mango box or box of love by our team. These come with naturally ripened mangoes that are chemical-free, carbide free, and organically grown with a GI Tag certificate.
Now buy pure, authentic alphonso mango online in Mumbai.