Amazing Mango Halwa recipe at home
This delicious dessert is made from fresh aam, ghee, and sugar and garnished with nuts.
Mango halwa is a delicious and easy-to-make Indian dessert made with Alphonso, milk, sugar, and ghee. It is a popular dish in North India, often served on special occasions.
It is a rich and creamy dessert with a smooth, custard-like texture. It is flavoured with cardamom, saffron, and other spices.
It is a popular dessert because it is easy to make and can be made with readily available ingredients. It is also a versatile dessert that can be served hot or cold.
It is a delicious and refreshing Indian dessert made with ripe mangoes, milk, sugar, and ghee. It is a popular dessert during the summer months, when mangoes are in season.
A Culinary Delight: Unveiling the Taste and Occasions of Mango Halwa
Mango halwa is a yummy and special dessert people in India like to eat during happy times and big celebrations. It is a sweet and creamy treat with a smooth and soft texture, like custard. It has a tasty flavour from cardamom and saffron, spices that make food taste good.
It is easy to make and can be made with ingredients that are easy to find. It is also a versatile dessert that can be eaten hot or cold.
In India, people often make this delicacy during the summer months, when there are many mangoes. The sweetness of the mangoes mixes well with the richness of the milk and ghee, making a delicious combination of flavours. Cardamom and saffron make the dessert even better, adding a warm and complex taste.
It is a special treat during Eid when people celebrate together. Its festive look and yummy taste show the spirit of celebration and togetherness. Also, during Diwali, the festival of lights, It adds sweetness to the festivities, making the occasion special with its rich flavour and bright colour.
Besides these special occasions, people in India also like to eat this dessert at weddings, birthdays, and other celebrations. It is easy to make, and everyone wants it, so it is a perfect dessert for any gathering. Whether served hot or cold, mango halwa is sure to please with its delicious combination of flavours and textures.
This halwa is a real treat for Alphonso mangoes lovers.
It contains sugar; you can use jaggery also. You'd need wheat or farina's needle or Rava and Hapus puree. Throw it together for a quick snack or dessert made in just 30 minutes.
- 1 cup semolina
- The middle or upper Mangoes of Alfonso (or any other ripe ones), carved and refined, or even you can use Mangoes Pulp
- Add jaggery or a single sugar cup
- Two tablespoons of ghee or oil 1 cup milk - 250 ml milk 5 cups of water
- Dried fruits - Cashews, raisins, almonds as needed
- Saffron threads 3-4
- Green cardamom (As per your choice).
- Nutmeg or Nutmeg Powder
Alphonso Halwa Recipe
The following is a step-by-step guide to making a tasty halwa.
- Powder your cardamom.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, add some ghee.
- Roast some Rava until its color changes to a light brown, and you get a lovely scent.
- In a pan, add dry fruit and roast continuously. You may also fry cashews.
- We heat the water separately.
- Add this hot semolina and a mixture of dried fruit. Mix it.
- Add milk. Then add Dates Sugar. Mix regularly on medium flame.
- Semolina swells by absorbing water and milk.
- Stir frequently as the mixture will stick if you don't.
- In the pan, add the Alphonso pulp.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron, then add ghee. Then cook for some time.
- Sprinkle halwa with extra roasted cashews, raisins or pomegranate grains.
- Serve halwa hot, steamed, or cold.
- For a richer flavour, use full-fat milk and ghee.
- If the halwa is too thick, you can add a little more milk.
- If the halwa is too runny, you can cook it for a little longer.
- You can garnish the halwa with chopped nuts or raisins.
Enjoy this recipe during the mangos season.
Want to Know about recipe of: