Amazing Mango Halwa recipe at home
It's a lovely Indian dessert with fresh Indian mango flavor. This delicious dessert is made from fresh mango, ghee, and sugar and garnished with nuts.
Buy mango online
Avoiding mangoes during the season is hard, and those with a sweet tooth should try this recipe! It tastes excellent with Alfonso mango, but you may use any other variety of mango. This halwa is a real treat for mango lovers. It contains sugar; you can use jaggery also. You'd need wheat or farina's needle or Rava and mango puree. Throw it together for a quick snack or dessert made in just 30 minutes.
1 cup semolina
The middle or upper Mango of Alfonso (or any other ripe mango), carved and refined, or even you can use Mango Pulp Add jaggery or a single sugar cup Two tablespoons of ghee or oil 1 cup milk - 250 ml milk 5 cups of water Dried fruits - Cashews, raisins, almonds as needed Saffron threads 3-4 green cardamom (You may avoid it).
Mango Halwa Recipe
The following is a step-by-step guide to making a tasty halwa.
- Powder your cardamom.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, add some ghee.
- Roast some Rava until its color changes to a light brown, and you get a lovely scent.
- In a pan, add dry fruit and roast continuously. You may also fry cashews.
- We heat the water separately.
- Add this hot semolina and a mixture of dried fruit. Mix it.
- Add milk. Then add sugar. Mix regularly on medium flame.
- Semolina swells by absorbing water and milk.
- Stir frequently as the mixture will stick if you don't.
- In the pan, add the mango pulp.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron, then add ghee. Then cook for some time.
- Sprinkle mango halwa with extra roasted cashews, raisins or pomegranate grains.
- Serve mango halwa hot, steamed, or cold.
Enjoy this recipe during the mango season.
Want to Know about recipe of: