Best Mango in the World Directly from Farmers
When it is a question that is the best fruit in the World, I will surely vote for Mango for its delicious taste and tangy sweetness.
But if the question is, which is Best Mango in the World answer or your answer will be the same.
To tell you the fact all mangoes are best in the world but if you have to narrow down your search. It is one and only one Alphonso Mango, the Hapus Mango of Konkan Maharashtra, India.
My father was in Indian Naval service, and my childhood and schooling spread across multiple coastal states of India with Naval bases. Since I was small, we use to wait for our annual Calendar to starts the months from March to April, as it was a time when Grandfather use to take us to our village for a Mango season.
One fun we always enjoyed is the taste of Mango, which naturally ripened. Our grandfathers used to purposefully keep some ripe mangoes on the tree even after they are near to ripe. He uses to excite us so that we use to climb on the tree and eat the Ripe Alphonso Mango on the tree itself, that taste will always remain on our condor.
It was complete holidays and enjoyment with lots of Alphonso mangoes for taste and taste bud’s enjoyment and our minds. Just start thinking about one thing is that summer is near in our school, and it’s a time of the king of fruit, king of mangoes Alphonso Mangoes Hapus Mango of Konkan.
It is a complete feeling of tasty delight, refreshment of mind, and taste buds, filled with the wonder of juicy, delicious pulp in dreams and enchantment. Fascination. Happiness, the pleasure of love towards the king of fruit, or joy to our taste buds with a sweet, tangy flavor with the best enchanting aroma.
You can choose from a range of Alphonso mangoes. It may be like Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango, Devgad Alphonso Mango, Alphonso Mango Pulp, Aam papad, all of them are best mangoes in the world.
Alphonso Mango – King of fruits
“Mangoes remind me of the stains, what I left in my childhood not on my clothes but memories in my heart.”
Best Alphonso Mango in the world
Mango designated as king of fruits not only in India but globally. It recognized as the king of fruits. Lots of reasons are making this fruit a King in the view of the fact it is commanding the brain and hearts of people worldwide for a long time through its diverse hallmarks like :
- Mangoes are a rich source of Vitamins and Minerals, which helps reducing heat in summer.
- Immunity Booster helps in boosting your Immune level during summer.
- Mangoes boost and facilitate healthy digestion with a high percentage of digestive fiber. It Boosts and promotes Healthy Gut.
- Vitamin A in Alphonso mango help promotes eye health.
- Lowers cholesterol level fiber in Alphonso Mango, with pectin and Vitamin C, helps lower down serum cholesterol levels, which helps in especially the harmful Low-Density Lipoprotein we in common language call it as bad cholesterol.
- The mixing bowl of nutrients in Alphonso mango, which are abundant in vitamins A, C, and E plus beta-carotene, are perfect for your skin and hair health. Hence Alphonso mangoes are an excellent source of skin.
- Even people with diabetes can enjoy the summer fruit Alphonso Mangoes are abundant in carbs, and calorie content is significant. Still, the fact is they do not affect the blood glucose when consumed in moderation.
- Aids Weight Loss fills your tummy with meager calories. Alphonso Mangoes have 0.6 calories per gram building it as a very low-density king of fruit, and research has shown that It is no more a secret that fruits with high fiber content are the best food for weight loss.
- Aids weight gain helps in gaining weight for lean and thin people.
- Colour of Mango - With a pale golden yellow, orange, and saffron hue in color. With a small tinge of red, which may spread across the top to bottom. The flesh of the fruit is saffron hued with yellow color.
- Taste – The ripe mango flesh is juicy and soft and has a consistency ranging from fibrous to almost the consistency of smooth butter acidic and slightly tart at the same time.
- The flesh of Mango - The flesh tastes sweet and tangy fresh smell, which emits a sweet fragrance.
- There Are multiple cuisines worldwide using Mango as an essential and foremost ingredient in their various recipes worldwide.
Buy the sweetest and tastiest mangoes from us online before the mesmerizing season. It ends this year.
Our Alphonso Mangoes are coming directly from our farms in Konkan like Ratnagiri, Devgad, and other nearby areas like Sindhudurga, Pawas, Alibaug our farms are GI tag certified for Alphonso Mangoes. GI tag Geographical Indication tags verified for the authenticity of origin.
Others may or may not guarantee you about authentic Alphonso mangoes and their origin. We assure you with our GI tag certificate as well with farmers.
Some questions about the best mangoes in the world are as follows.
Best mango variety in the world?
Best mango variety in the world is Alphonso Mango, one of the highest-selling and costly Mango of the world.
Best quality mango in the world? Best Mango in the world country?
The best quality of Mango in the world is Alphonso Mango, which spread across the Globe for its mesmerizing taste, aroma, and color.
Best Alphonso mangoes in the world?
Best Alphonso Mangoes in the world are from Konkan Maharashtra as these Alphonso mangoes certified with GI tag, which called Geographical Indication tag, which confirms the authenticity of the origin of the produce by Indian Government as per patenting laws.
Best mango fruit in the world? Which are the best mangoes in the world? What is the best Mango in the world?
The world always recognizes the best Mango fruit in the world is Alphonso Mango Globally.
Best tasting mangoes in the world? Best tasty Mango in the world?
The best-tasting mangoes in the world are Alphonso Mango because of its mesmerizing sweet and tangy taste and pleasant, enchanting aroma.
Where is the best Mango in the world? Which is the best Mango in the world? Who has the best Mango in the world? Best Mango in the world India?
Best Mango is grown in India on the western coast of India in the Maharashtra Konkan region.
Best mango producer in the world? Best mangoes are grown in the world?
The Indian subcontinent is the primary origin of Mango, which distributed mangoes worldwide. Mangoes are grown in more than 2.46 Mn Hectares producing ~48 Mn tons, and the states contributing to the production of Mangoes are Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat, Uttara Khand, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab & Haryana.
Almost half of the world’s mangoes are cultivated and produced in India alone, with 99% of local consumption and only 1 % of export, with the second-largest source being China and other countries.